jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Pronombres personales

I
YOU
HE
SHE
IT
WE
THEY
I am twenty-nine years old .............................(yo tengo veintinueve años)
You live in Barcelona ........................................(tu vives en Barcelona)
He is a doctor .....................................................(El es doctor)
She has a dog..................................................... (Ella tiene un perro)
It runs inside the house................................... (Ello, el perro, el gato corre dentro de la casa)
We sing a good song at the disco.................... (Nosotros cantamos una canción Buena en la disco)
They write an e-mail to the teacher............. (Ellos escriben un correo electronico al profesor)
Translate the pronouns in to your language.
I Yo
YOU tu
HE él
SHE ella
IT ustedes
WE nosotros
THEY ellos
Circle the correct pronoun
1.-This is Tim, Jose and Meg. It/They are fifteen.
2.-This is Sue. She / He is sixteen.
3.-My name is Rosa. We / I am eleven.
4.-This is tony. He / They is twelve.
5.-This is me and Ann. I / We are thirteen.
6.-This is pete. He / She is twenty.
7.-This is John and Tim. He / They are my friends.
8.-This is me. I / We am eighteen.
9.-This is me and friend Danny. We / They are fifteen.
10.-This is Ashley. She / He is my cousin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario